zondag 17 februari 2013

Woodland Animals

Dankzij Eva ontdekte ik een nieuw mail art project: 'Stuur een glimlach'!
Bedacht door Micu uit Boedapest en Jennie uit Stockholm, met als doel om mensen in nood een glimlach te bezorgen, door ook zelf creatief bezig te zijn met envelop en brief (of kaart, in mijn geval).

Thanks to Eva I discovered a new mail art project: 'Mail a Smile'!
It was started by Micu from Budapest (Hungary) and Jennie from Stockholm (Sweden), with the aim to send smiles to people in need, by being creative ourselves by decorating envelopes and letters (or a card, in my case).




Je kan zelf een glimlach bedenken, of je laten inspireren door een bepaald thema, deze keer 'Woodland animals'. Wat ik in eerste instantie vertaalde als diertjes die in hout leven, maar na wat googlen bedacht ik dat het gewoon bosdieren zullen zijn.

You can think of a 'smile' piece of mail art, or, better, have yourself inspired by the actual theme. The theme of the first 'challenge' is Woodland Animals. I first thought that it would mean 'animals living in wood', but later I realized that these might be all animals living in the woods (forest, 'bos' in Dutch). So I'll send this one, too.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Heleen, this is amazing!! I love your drawings (or paintings) you are very talented, I am very happy that you are participating:) br, pálma

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I'm not sure if your first interpretation of the challenge theme ("animals living in wood") is better than mine: "animals made of wood" ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen