zondag 15 januari 2012

apple - appel



Tja, wat als je geen 'apple' kaart kunt vinden? Dan maar op de achterkant.
Voor een postcrosser, die van appels / apple houdt.

What to do when you cannot find a postcard showing an apple? Then just make one on the back side.
For an apple-loving postcrosser.


p.s. 1 Maar wat is dát lastig aquarelleren, op ansichtkaartpapier! How hard it is to paint water colour on common postcard-paper...

p.s. 2 Mijn eerste experiment met letters 'vercrypten', dit in verband met de ontvanger's privacy natuurlijk. My first experiment with encrypting text/address, because of the receiver's privacy of course - but it isn't easy; how do you manage to do that so nicely, Eva?

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I use the program "PhotoScape". I think it's freeware (it was when I downloaded it).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you very much for the information, Eva! I'll look for it (as soon as I'll have more spare time :-) ).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen